Skip the campfire with this no-bake dessert. It’s layered with chocolate marshmallows stuffed with, yes, more chocolate, chocolate pudding, crushed graham crackers, and whipped cream. It's the perfect treat that’s less than 5 ingredients, oh baby.
|15-20 Minutes||Approx. 2 Cups|
- 3-5 Stuffed Puffs® Chocolate-on-Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 1 boxed chocolate pudding
- 5 graham crackers, smashed
- Whipped Topping
- In a mixing bowl, begin preparing instant pudding using milk.
- In a microwave safe dish melt Stuffed Puffs®, roughly 15-20 seconds.
- Once melted, mix the Stuffed Puffs with the pudding. Set aside.
- Place graham crackers into a zip lock bag. Seal the bag and use a rolling pin to smash/crush the graham crackers into textured pieces.
- Grab any clear glass or cup (we recommend a mason jar) and begin layering ingredients.
- Start with sprinkling graham cracker crumbs as base, then chocolate pudding, and whipped cream.
- Repeat layering process until achieved look is desired.
- Garnish dessert with Stuffed Puffs and serve at room temperature or chilled.