Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
These aren’t your average Hershey’s Kisses cookies. Indulge in some delicious chocolate peanut buttery goodness with this decadent, unique take on a classic cookie. You can thank us later.
|45 Minutes||Approx. 14 Cookies|
- 1 bag Chocolate-on-Chocolate Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows
- 1 batch peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup sugar (for rolling)
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare your favorite homemade or store-bought peanut butter cookie dough.
- Roll cookie dough into 1-inch balls and space ½-inch apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Press an indentation into each ball using your thumb or spoon.
- Bake cookies 12-15 minutes (or for the amount of time recommended by your recipe).
- While cookies bake, cut Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows in half.
- Remove cookies from oven and place a Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallow, chocolate side down, in the indentation in each cookie.
- Return to oven and broil for 2 minutes or until Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows are golden brown on top and slightly melted.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool a few minutes before serving. Best enjoyed warm!