Chocolate Peppermint Bark Krispies
We're in love, we're in love and we don't care who knows it! These chocolate peppermint krispies are an easy-to-make, festive take on your classic krispies and are sure to land you on the nice list.
|10 Minutes||12 Krispies|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Chocolate Peppermint Bark Filled Marshmallows
- 3 tbsp butter
- 5 cups cocoa krispies cereal
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 12 oz container vanilla frosting
- 8 Andes candies chocolate mint candies, chopped
- Candy cane crumble (for topping)
- In a large nonstick pan over low heat, melt Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows and butter.
- Stir in cereal until evenly coated.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Using a piece of wax paper press into a greased 9x9-inch pan.
- Spread frosting evenly over top.
- Sprinkle with chopped candies and crushed candy canes.
- Cut into bars and serve.