Fruity Pebbles Krispies
Consider this our ode to Fred Flintstone. Jazz up your average vanilla Rice Krispy Treats with color, flavor and delicious milk chocolate. It’s easy, it’s fun and it’s bound to make your kids excited to whip up this colorful take on a kitchen classic.
|30 Minutes||Approx. 8 Krispie Bars|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 full (15 oz.) box fun, colorful cereal (we recommend Fruity Pebbles)
- ½ (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips (for drizzle)
- In a medium saucepan, over low heat, melt butter.
- Add Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Mix in cereal until well coated.
- Press mixture evenly into an 8 x 8-inch nonstick baking dish and let cool.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted.
- Cut into 2-inch squares and serve! Yaba daba doo!