Halloween Party Pops
This is the monster marshmallow pop mash and it's a kitchen smash. But seriously, these easy and adorable bite-size snacks on a stick are the perfect addition to any Halloween celebration.
|5-10 Minutes||Approx. 28 Pops|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Marshmallows
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Chocolate-on-Chocolate Marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 5-inch bamboo lollipop sticks
- Food coloring of your choice
- Icing pen
- Toppings of your choice:
We recommend edible candy eyes, sprinkles & coconut shavings to help create a fun and spooky look.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted.
- In separate bowls, add food coloring to icing (we recommend some green and orange) to create holiday themed colors.
- Insert a lollipop stick into each Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallow.
- Roll Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows in melted chocolate color of your choice until completely coated.
- Immediately sprinkle with initial toppings (sprinkles, shavings, etc.) and place on a parchment-lined baking tray to harden.
- Place pops in fridge for 5-10 minutes and once slightly hardened, add additional spooky layers (googly eyes, extra icing design, etc.).
- Chill pops in the fridge until completely hardened. Place in container or on serving tray of your choice!