This sweet treat is a simple twist on the age old jello shot and does not disappoint. By combining the fun flavor of fruity jello mixed with the sweet deliciousness of chocolate-filled marshmallows, consider this treat the life of the party.
For those under 21, this recipe is equally as delicious sans alcohol.
|15 Minutes, 6 hours total to set||Approx. 20 Small Cups|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 2 1/3 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 packages cherry, strawberry or orange jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup vodka
- 20 2oz shot cups
- Boil 2 cups of water and add jello mix until dissolved.
- Add cold water and vodka, pour into cups and let set. If you're whipping up the virgin version just use cold water.
- Heat 1/3 cup heavy cream in a metal bowl over simmering water.
- Add Stuffed Puffs® and stir carefully until smooth.
- Let chill to room temperature.
- Whip Stuffed Puffs®, 2 cups cream and powdered sugar until stiff.
- Top each set jello cup with the Stuffed Puffs cream and serve.
If you do choose to indulge in this treat, please do so responsibly.