Son of a nutcracker this fudge is good! Chocolate lovers rejoice, this recipe is super easy and makes for a sweet, delicious treat the whole family can enjoy this holiday season (and beyond).
|15 Minutes||About 3 lbs. of Fudge|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Chocolate-on-Chocolate
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate
- 3 cups white sugar
- ¾ cup margarine
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- White chocolate icing (for drizzle)
- Line a 9x13" pan with waxed paper. Set aside.
- Cut Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows in half.
- Mix sugar, margarine, and evaporated milk in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a full boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add in Chocolate-on-Chocolate Stuffed Puffs® and stir until fully melted.
- Add in Classic Milk Chocolate Stuffed Puffs® and mix until partially melted.
- Pour mixture into the lined pan and set overnight.
- Melt white chocolate and drizzle overtop. Top with berries for an added fruity touch.