Marshmallow Party Pops
Ain’t no party like a marshmallow pop party because a marshmallow pop party don’t stop! That’s how it goes, right? Anyways, this delicious, sweet treat is a great add to any dessert table, whether with family or friends. It’s super easy to make and customizable to just about any topping your heart desires!
|5-10 Minutes||Approx. 28 Pops|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs®️ Classic Milk Chocolate Marshmallows
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs®️ Chocolate-on-Chocolate Marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 5-inch bamboo lollipop sticks
- Toppings of your choice:
We recommend rainbow sprinkles, coconut shavings & fruity pebbles for a fun and playful flavor mix or try chocolate and pistachios for a richer, more indulgent option! Other options include: toffee crumbles, Oreo crumbles, peppermint pieces, Butterfinger crumbles, etc.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted.
- Insert a lollipop stick into each Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallow.
- Roll Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows in melted chocolate until completely coated.
- Immediately sprinkle with toppings and place on a parchment-lined baking tray to harden.
- Chill pops in the fridge until hardened. Place in container or on serving tray of your choice!