Mexican Hot Chocolate
Chocolate, spice and everything nice. This Stuffed Puffs® Mexican Hot Chocolate will add the perfect kick to an already incredible homemade hot cocoa recipe. Easy, rich and extra creamy, this spicy version of a classic is sure to warm you right up.
|5-10 Minutes||1 Cup|
- 3 Chocolate-on-Chocolate Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch chili powder (to taste) of cayenne if you're feeling bold
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Whipped cream (for topping)
- In a small pot, bring milk to a boil.
- Add in Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows and stir until melted. Insider tip: to melt your Stuffed Puffs® faster cut them in half before adding to pot.
- Add in chocolate syrup, cinnamon, and chili powder.
- Add cinnamon stick to mug.
- Top with extra Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows and enjoy.