Patriotic Party Pops
What's red, white and blue all over? Our patriotic party pops. This easy, delicious party trick is known to spark fireworks (well not really, but they're really tasty). This recipe is quick, easy and customizable to your every party pop desire.
|5-10 Minutes||Approx. 28 Pops|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Chocolate-on-Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 2 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- Red and blue food coloring
- White icing (for drizzle)
- White sprinkles (for topping, we recommend stars if you can find them)
- 5-inch bamboo lollipop sticks
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted.
- Once melted, mix chocolate with red and blue food coloring separately and set each color aside.
- Insert a lollipop stick into each Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallow.
- Roll Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows in red and blue melted chocolate until completely coated, alternating colors between pops.
- Immediately sprinkle with sprinkles and place on a parchment-lined baking tray to harden.
- Chill pops in the fridge until hardened. Place in container or on serving tray of your choice (we recommend organizing to replicate a flag for some extra patriotic flair) and drizzle with white icing if you're feeling fancy!