PB & J S'mores
No brown bag necessary here. This sweet take on a lunchtime classic is sure to make you miss the bell for recess and leave you asking for another one. The perfect mix of sweet and savory, this treat gets an A in our book (we'd give it an A+ but we're trying to stay humble).
|5 Minutes||4 S'mores|
- 4 Stuffed Puffs® Chocolate-on-Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 10-15 fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp jelly of your choice
- 8 graham cracker squares
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line your graham crackers up on a baking sheet.
- Place each of your individual Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows on a graham cracker square and raspberries to match on another square.
- Toast all of the pieces for approximately 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread peanut butter and jelly on top of raspberries.
- Combine both halves for each s'more and enjoy.
If you have a fire pit handy, we recommend roasting your Stuffed Puffs® and creating your s'mores fireside for an extra touch of childhood nostalgia.