Pink Peppermint Hot Cocoa
It's the pink peppermint hot cocoa for us. Just mug, milk and melt (no hot cocoa mix necessary) for this delicious, creamy, holiday twist on hot cocoa.
|5 Minutes||1 Hot Cocoa|
- 2-3 Stuffed Puffs® Chocolate Peppermint Bark Filled Marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- Whipped cream and candy canes (for topping)
- In a small sauce pan, slowly heat milk.
- Cut 2-3 Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows (the more you add the more chocolatey it becomes) in half for faster melt time.
- Place halved Stuffed Puffs® in the warm milk. Stir occasionally.
- Once the Stuffed Puffs® fully dissolve into the milk, just pour into a mug and serve up the most delicious (and arguably only) pink peppermint hot cocoa out there.
For those busier days, feel free to pop your mug with milk and Stuffed Puffs® (cut in half for faster melt) in the microwave for roughly 1 minute and 30 seconds. Stir until properly mixed and enjoy!