Raspberry Vodka Shake
Nothing quite represents a relaxing summer day by the pool better than a raspberry vodka blended shake. With fresh fruit, ice cream and stuffed marshmallows, what's more to want? Oh, vodka maybe (if you're over 21). This sweet treat is sure to go down smooth and leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
For those under 21, this recipe is equally as delicious sans alcohol.
|5 Minutes||Approx. 2 Shakes|
- 8 Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- In a 350 degree oven toast Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows until browned and soft (3-4 minutes).
- In a blender, combine Stuffed Puffs®, orange juice and raspberries. Blend until smooth.
- Add vodka and ice cream to the mix and blend until smooth
- Garnish with raspberries and Stuffed Puffs®. Enjoy!
If you do choose to indulge in this delicious frozen treat, please do so responsibly.