Rocky Road Cookies
Take everything that is great about the ice cream and turn it into a warm warm baker’s delight. Talk about a great winter treat, these cookies are complete ooey gooey warm chocolate goodness!
|30 Minutes||12-19 Cookies|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Chocolate-on-Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 1 tub pre-made cookie dough (or one batch of homemade, dealer's choice!)
- ¼ cup chopped nuts (Whatever kind you'd like, we used pecans)
- ½ crushed and whole mini pretzels
½ cup baking cocoa
Empty bag of Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows and cut each marshmallow in half. Chill halves in refrigerator for approximately 15 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cookie mix according to box and mix in 1/2 cup baking cocoa, kneading together.
- Remove chilled Stuffed Puffs® halves and cover them with cookie dough, forming into balls.
- Then, roll in chopped nuts of your choosing.
- Once covered, place your dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet, then place into the fridge to chill for 15 minutes.
- Once chilled, place the sheet into the oven and bake until your Stuffed Puffs® start to show through the dough and cookies are mostly flat (approximately 12 minutes).
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on your crushed and whole mini pretzels. Then let your cookies cool. Enjoy!