Rudolph’s Peppermint Marshmallow Pops
Tis the season for reindeer party pops! These easy, adorable, party-on-a-stick treats are the perfect touch for any holiday spread.
|1 Hour||4 Servings|
- 4 Stuffed Puffs® Chocolate-on-Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- ½ cup dark chocolate, melted
- 4 small pretzels
- 8 candy eyes
- 4 cinnamon candies
- Using a lollipop stick, skewer one Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallow on its side, and at a slight angle facing downward.
- Dunk skewered marshmallow into melted chocolate and allow excess to drip. Set onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Once the chocolate sets slightly, split one pretzel in half and set on the top end of the marshmallow as “antlers.”
- Finish with candy eyes and cinnamon candy “nose.” Allow to chill in the fridge for about an hour, until chocolate has set. Enjoy!