Who needs icing when you have Stuffed Puffs? Melt a Stuffed Puffs marshmallow on top of a cupcake and forget about dealing with messy frosting.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup water
- 2 bags Stuffed PuffsTM Filled Marshmallows
- 5 graham crackers, smashed into crumbs
- Heat oven to 325 F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix, eggs, oil and water.
- Line two cupcake trays with cupcake papers and fill with cupcake mix.
- Bake for 16 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from oven and place a Stuffed Puff on top of each.
- Return to oven for 3-4 minutes, allowing Stuffed Puffs to melt.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle tops with graham cracker crumbs.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving warm.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection