S’mores French Toast
S’mores for breakfast? Sure, why not! French toast will never be the same again once you try it dredged in graham cracker crumbs and topped with Stuffed Puffs.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 thick-cut slices of brioche bread
- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 bag Stuffed PuffsTM Filled Marshmallows
- 2 cup fresh raspberries
- Whipped cream for topping
- Heat oven to 350 F and heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-low heat.
- In a small, shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, cream and cinnamon sugar.
- Once cast-iron skillet is heated, melt butter.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, coating both sides. Then dredge in graham cracker crumbs, covering both sides completely.
- Add toast to skillet and brown until golden brown and crispy on the bottom. Flip and cook on the other side. Remove to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Top each slice of toast with two Stuffed Puffs marshmallows and transfer to oven until marshmallows are melted and gooey.
- Top each slice of toast with ¼ cup of raspberries and swirl of whipped cream. Serve.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection