Salted Caramel Krispies
The perfect combo of savory and sweet, these krispies are the perfect snack for adults and kids alike.
|10 Minutes||12 Krispies|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 15 chewy caramel candies
- 3 tbsp butter
- 5 cups Cocoa Krispies cereal
- 1 cup crushed pretzel pieces
- Caramel sauce (for drizzle)
- Cut caramel candies into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows and butter, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal and caramel pieces. Mix until evenly coated.
- Stir in pretzel pieces. (Reserve a handful for topping).
- Add pretzel pieces and stir.
- Using a piece of wax paper, press into a greased 9 x 9-inch pan.
- Allow to cool completely. Then drizzle with caramel sauce and top with remaining pretzel pieces.
- Cut into 12 bars and serve.