Sometimes you just need to treat yourself and this delectable treat is just the ticket for those feeling the need to indulge a little. Easy to customize to your liking, these donuts are sure to leave your family and friends super impressed with your baking skills. Little do they know, this recipe is quite simple, but don't worry, we won't tell.
|15 Minutes||4-6 donuts|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows or Stuffed Puffs® Chocolate-on-Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 2 ⅓ cups heavy cream (40% butter fat)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- An assortment of donuts of your choice
- Toppings of your choice (we personally love coconut flakes, caramel drizzle and cookie crumbles)
- Slice your donuts in half horizontally and put aside.
- Using a double boiler heat 1/3 cup heavy cream in a metal bowl over simmering water.
- Add Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows and stir carefully until completely melted.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature.
- Whisk Stuffed Puffs®, powdered sugar and remaining cream until stiff.
- Once filling is stiffened, spread evening across the bottom of each donut. Place other half on top once completed.
- Garnish to your heart's desire and enjoy!