S’mores Cookie Pizza
Create the pizza party to top all pizza parties by baking this delicious, ooey gooey treat. Bite into this droolworthy pie and instantly be transported to chocolate-y bliss. Dental coverage not included.
|45 Minutes||1 Pie (6-8 Slices)|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Filled Marshmallows or Stuffed Puffs® Chocolate-on-Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 1 (36 ounce) tub pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Chocolate syrup for drizzling
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 14-inch deep dish pizza pan.
- Turn the cookie dough out onto the pizza pan and press into an even layer.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the crust is puffed and beginning to turn a light golden brown around the edges.
- While the crust bakes, cut the Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows in half.
- When crust is baked, remove from oven and preheat the broiler.
- Arrange Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows side-by-side, chocolate side down, on top of the cookie and broil until marshmallows are golden brown on top.
- While Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows toast, place peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until it reaches a smooth, thin consistency.
- Remove cookie pizza from oven. Drizzle with melted peanut butter and chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Serve warm.