S'mores Cookie Cups
S'mores meet mini pies meet cookie cups. This dessert is all things sweet and scrumptious. Perfect for a bite-sized party treat, this take on s'mores is happiness baked in a cup.
|30 Minutes||14 Cookie Cups|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows or Stuffed Puffs® Chocolate-on-Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 1 pack chocolate chip cookie dough
- Graham cracker crumbs and chocolate syrup (for drizzling)
- Take your chocolate chip cookie dough mix and press into mini pie tins until well packed.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and switch oven to broil.
- Place a Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallow inside each cookie cup.
- Place in oven until brown on top (just a few minutes).
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumble and drizzle chocolate along the top. Enjoy.