Strawberry Banana Daiquiri
Did someone say daiquiris? This cocktail is all things fruity deliciousness with a little chocolatey goodness mixed in. And while we can't promise you a beach vacation, we can guarantee that one sip will transport you to island time.
For those under 21, this recipe is equally as delicious sans alcohol.
|10 Minutes||2 Daiquiris|
- 3 Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 4 bananas
- ¾ cup dark rum
- 6 oz orange juice
- 2 oz club soda
- 2 cups ice
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Toast Stuffed Puffs® in a 350 degree oven for 3-4 minutes until soft and brown.
- In a blender combine orange juice, club soda and Stuffed Puffs®. Blend until smooth.
- Add a pinch of salt, rum, sugar, bananas and blend.
- Add in ice and frozen strawberries. Blend until smooth.
If you do choose to indulge in this sweet adult treat, please do so responsibly.