Banana boats are a classic campfire treat, but we thought they were due for an overhaul. Pack the bananas with peanut butter and Stuffed Puffs and toss them in the oven for a quick campfire-inspired dessert in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- 4 bananas (do not remove peels)
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 8 Stuffed PuffsTM Filled Marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350 F. Line a glass baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Using a sharp knife, cut a slit in the banana peel and banana lengthwise.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter inside each banana boat.
- Cut marshmallows in half. Pack each banana boat with 4 marshmallow halves, cut side down.
- Place banana boats in foil-lined baking dish (roll sheets of aluminum foil into logs to support the bananas and keep them upright, if needed). Bake 5-10 minutes until the Stuffed Puffs are melted.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection