Create these chocolaty-gooey Stuffed Puffs Rocky Road Bar treats and you’ll be
the talk of the town
(or just keep ’em to yourself we wont tell.)
Let’s get started…
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 7 oz Stuffed Puffed Marshmallows
- 3/4 cup dry roasted almonds chopped
- 1.) Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a pan
- 2.) In a mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt
- 3.) In a stand mixer, beat butter, sugars and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs one at a time. Mix flour
- a little at a time until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips by hand
- 4.) Melt Stuffed Puffed marshmallows
- 5.) Spread ⅔’s of cookie dough onto bottom of pan. Spread melted marshmallow onto dough. Top with chopped almonds.
- 6.) Sprinkle remaining dough over marshmallow and spread with spatula or fingers.
- 7.) Bake for 20 min, Cool and Cut
Serve, and Enjoy!
Need more Puffs?
Never miss out on our new stuff, Join the Stuffed Club!