What's better than a warm chocolate chip cookie? A warm chocolate chip cookie, a brownie and a chocolatey marshmallow mixed together. Talk about a mouthwatering chocolatey treat!
|30 Minutes||12-19 Brookies|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 tub pre-made cookie dough (or one batch of homemade, dealer's choice!)
Empty bag of Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows and cut each marshmallow in half. Chill halves in refrigerator.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box and add to 9x13" greased baking pan. Bake for half the time listed on box.
- Remove pan from oven and carefully cover brownie layer with chilled Stuffed Puffs®.
- Completely cover Stuffed Puffs® with cookie dough. If you're in a time crunch feel free to use pre-made dough, though homemade is always a nice touch!. Be sure and cover the marshmallows completely.
- Return pan to oven and bake until top of cookie layer is golden brown (about 10 minutes).
- Remove from oven and let cool. Cut into squares with a spatula and enjoy!
Insider tip: top your brookie with vanilla ice cream for an added treat!