Caramel Corn "Muffin" Cups
These "muffins" are sweet, salty and honestly just delicious chocolatey caramel perfection. Great for dessert or neighborhood get-togethers, these fall treats are a fan favorite.
|30 Minutes||12 "Muffins"|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 3 cups caramel popcorn
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Caramel sauce (to drizzle)
- 12 cupcake liners
- Over heat, melt both chocolates in a metal bowl over simmering water.
- Cut each Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallow into small pieces (about 8).
- Remove chocolate from heat and fold all ingredients together.
- Line a muffin tin with the cupcake liners and press mixture into them.
- Refrigerate 5 minutes to set, then serve.