Salted Caramel Toffee Krispies
Sweet and salty, this krispies recipe is the perfect addition to any dessert (or snack) table. Even better? You can make them in about 10 minutes. Win-win.
|10 Minutes||10 Krispies|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 3 tbsp butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies® Cereal (or a generic brand will do just fine too)
- 1 cup crushed toffee bits
- ⅛ cup salted caramel sauce
- Dash of sea salt
- In large saucepan over medium-low heart, melt Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows and butter, stirring until smooth.
- Turn off heat. Add cereal and mix until evenly coated.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- Using a piece of wax paper, press mix into a greased 9 x 9-inch pan.
- Allow to cool. Then drizzle caramel sauce over the top of the Krispies and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Cut into 12 bars and enjoy!