Chocolate Chip Cookies
We can't keep our hands out of this cookie jar. This simple twist makes for a delicious, soft, delectable treat that's sure to leave you needing more milk. You can thank us later.
|2 Hours (including prep)||28 Cookies|
- 1 bag of Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 1 36oz tub of ready-to-bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (enough to make 28 cookies)
- Cut Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows in half and squish each slightly in your palm.
- Place halves on a tray and freeze until firm (about an hour).
- Once halved pieces are firm and cover each frozen Stuffed Puffs® completely with cookie dough (it should look like a ball once it’s fully covered). Avoid any marshmallow peeking through to avoid burning during baking.
- Place cookie dough balls on a parchment-lined baking tray and place in refrigerator for about 30-40 mins.
- When cookie dough is chilled, heat oven to 350°.
- Bake until cookies have flattened and whites of the marshmallows start to peek through, about 10-12 minutes (watch to ensure marshmallows don’’t burn).
- Allow to cool and enjoy!