Watch out Melting Pot, there's a new fondue in town and we're not here to play. Actually, who are we kidding, yes we are. This dip is a sweet take on your traditional fondue and is as creamy as it is rich. Yum.
|1 Hour||12 Servings|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- ¼ cup half and half
- Graham crackers (or the snack of your choice), for serving
- Pour your Stuffed Puffs® into a wide saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Let the Stuffed Puffs® melt, add in your half and half (or cream, milk or whatever you’ve got!) in to help the melting process. Cover the pan if it feels like they aren’t melting evenly, that will help distribute the heat.
- Once the marshmallows are mostly melted, stir quickly to incorporate. Once everything is homogenous, serve with graham crackers.
Thanks to our friends at So Yummy for whipping up these sweet treats.