Chocolate Lava Cinnamon Rolls
Ooey gooey goodness these cinnamon rolls are a delicious, decadent treat!
|40 Minutes||6 Cinnamon Rolls|
FOR THE ROLLS
- 6 Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 (8 oz) can pastry dough sheet
FOR THE GLAZE
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons milk or half & half
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
First, make the Cinnamon Rolls
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Place butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave. Stir in cinnamon and sugar until mixed.
- Open pastry dough and roll out the sheet of dough on a lightly floured surface. Spread butter mixture over the entire sheet, leaving about ½-inch of space around the edges.
- Lay 6 Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows on their sides along the width (short) side of the sheet.
- Beginning with the edge where the Stuffed Puffs® are, gently roll the pastry sheet into a tight log.
- Cut the log into 6 pieces. (Tip: Use unflavored dental floss for a clean cut).
- Place cinnamon rolls on a parchment-lined baking sheet, spaced about 1-inch apart.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
Then make the glaze!
- While cinnamon rolls bake, confectioners sugar, vanilla and 3 tablespoons of milk. Whisk until smooth, adding more milk if necessary. The glaze should be thick, but you should still be able to drizzle it.
- Allow cinnamon rolls to cool slightly before drizzling with glaze.