Cookie Dough S'mores
Remember when you weren't allowed to eat the leftover cookie dough? Well, with this recipe you can eat it all plus s'more (see what we did there?). It's the indulgent treat we've all dreamed of minus the lecture on licking the bowl.
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 20 graham cracker squares (we reco chocolate)
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup whole fat greek yogurt
- First, you need to toast your flour. This is to kill the bacteria in the raw flour which could make you sick, BUT it’s also an important step for flavor. Toasting the flour gives it a roasty-toasty-nutty flavor, which ultimately gives you a more delicious cookie dough. Win-win!
- We found that toasting your flour on the stove top toasts it more evenly and quickly than in the oven. Pour your flour into a dry nonstick skillet over medium heat. Stir the flour with a rubber spatula every minute or so. Toast for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until the flour has reached a light tan. You can toast for up to 15 minutes for deeper color and flavor.
- Let your flour cool completely before mixing it with the butter, brown sugar, and greek yogurt. Greek yogurt, in this situation, acts as an egg substitute, but it also adds a lot of flavor and gives your cookie dough a light and fluffy consistency.
- Once the dough has come together, mix in the chocolate chips and transfer to a piping bag or a ziploc bag.
- Pipe your cookie dough onto the chocolate graham cracker. Top with a toasted Stuffed Puff and another chocolate graham cracker and enjoy!
Thanks to our friends at So Yummy for whipping up these sweet treats.