Valentine's Heart Krispies
Eat your heart out this Valentine’s Day? These cute, delicious Valentine’s Day hearts are sure to put a smile on your family’s face!
|10 Minutes||10 Krispies|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 3 tbsp butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies® Cereal (or a generic brand will do just fine too)
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 heart shaped cookie cutter
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 4 tsp Milk
- In large saucepan over medium-low heart, melt Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows and butter, stirring until smooth.
- Turn off heat. Add cereal and mix until evenly coated.
- Using a piece of wax paper, press mix into a greased pan. Allow to cool.
- To make the icing, combine Powdered sugar and milk in a bowl. Add a few drops of food coloring and mix.
- Cut out hearts with your heart shaped cookie cutter, then dip halfway into icing mixture.
- Add cute text of your choosing (see above for ours!).