Creamsicle Ice Pops
There's nothing quite like an ice cold creamsicle on a hot summer's day. This unique twist on a classic sweet treat is sure to cool you down and leave you feeling refreshed. Childhood nostalgia guaranteed.
|45 Minutes (plus freeze overnight)||12 Popsicles|
- 10 Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 1 package orange Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup half and half
- 12 popsicle sticks
- Popsicle molds or ice cube trays
- Bring water, orange juice and half and half to a boil.
- Add orange jello and whisk until completely dissolved.
- Add in Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows and stir gently (if you're feeling artsy, you can also stir to make a swirl pattern).
- Pour into molds and freeze for thirty minutes.
- Place a popsicle stick into each and freeze completely (overnight).