Harry Potter's Butterbeer Shake
This butterbeer recipe in honor of Harry's birthday is spell inducing. It's rich, delicious and a magical treat you should enjoy while watching the latest Quidditch match (or for muggles, by watching the series over and over). Now, if you'll excuse us we have to go practice our Expelliarmus.
|15 minutes||6-8 servings|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 1 cup of chilled cream soda
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 box of instant butterscotch pudding mix
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Butterscotch sauce for topping
- Ice cubes
- In a blender, combine 3 Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows, cream soda, vanilla ice cream, butterscotch pudding mix, heavy cream, vanilla, and ice cubes. Blend until mixture thickens.
- Pour shake into cup.
- Top off drink with 4 toasted Stuffed Puffs®.
- Drizzle butterscotch sauce as desired.