S'mores in a jar with some Bailey's on top? Yes please. This treat is all parts delicious and indulgent. Perfect for around the campfire with friends and family, this dessert is sure to satisfy your every s'more craving and then some.
For those under 21, this recipe is equally as delicious sans alcohol.
|5 Minutes||1 Boozy S'more|
- 3 Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 3 oz Baileys® Original Irish Cream
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate sauce
- Crush 2.5 graham crackers in a plastic bag.
- Layer graham crackers at the bottom of a mason jar or cup.
- Add 3 Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows and microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Add chocolate sauce (proportion and layer to your taste).
- Toast Stuffed Puffs® over flame.
- Top with toasted Stuffed Puffs®.
- Drizzle 3 oz of Baileys Original Irish Cream on top for a sweet finish. If you're under 21, you can easily sub the alcohol for a non-alcoholic Irish Cream coffee creamer.
If you do choose to indulge in this sweet adult treat, please do so responsibly.