Marshmallow Fruit Kabobs
Who said kabobs couldn’t be a sweet treat? This fun take on a skewer classic is not only simple and fast to make—it will make you the talk of the block party.
|10-15 Minutes||Approx. 2 Kabobs|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows
- Fruit of your choice (choose fun, bright colors and larger pieces to stand out)
- Angel food cake or another cake of your choice (the denser the cake, the better)
- Chocolate syrup (to drizzle)
- Cut fruit and cake into thick slices, ideally square.
- Gently string Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows, fruit and cake onto a skewer.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup (or another syrup of your choice, if you’re feeling wild).
Alternative Recipe: Throw your skewer on the grill for a few seconds to get a nice toast to your Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows and then add the drizzle.