Spooky Halloween Pudding Cups
Boo-tiful and delicious, these pudding cups put a sweet holiday twist on every kid's favorite, dirt pudding. Spook up this classic not only with Stuffed Puffs® but add in candy worms, pumpkins, haunted hands, and if you're feeling extra ghoulish, some paper tombstone cake toppers.
|20 Minutes||Approx. 4 Cups|
- 4 Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows (we reco our Stuffed Puffs® Halloween Singles Pack)
- 2 boxes Jello Cook & Serve Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 6 cups milk
- Oreo crumbles (or the chocolate cookie of your choice)
- Spooky candy garnishes of your choice
- Make instant pudding according to directions.
- Once pudding is mixed, pour a little of the warm mixture into each cup.
- Cut 1 Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallow per cup into roughly 4 pieces and place on top.
- Pour more warm pudding over the layer of Stuffed Puffs®.
- Sprinkle top with chocolate cookie crumbles.
- Add in your spooky garnishes to your liking. Trick or treat!