Pull-Apart Monkey Bread
Trust us when we say this pull apart monkey bread is the perfect addition to any holiday table (or any table just in general). Easy to make and devour!
|45-50 Minutes||1 Bundt Cake|
For the Monkey Bread:
- 24-25 Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows (approx. 2 bags)
- 3 (8 oz) cans of crescent roll dough
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup sugar
For the glaze:
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 3-4 tablespoons milk or half & half
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
- Coat bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Roll out one crescent roll. Place a Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallow in the center of the dough. Shape the dough around the marshmallow, rolling between your palms unil the marshmallow is completely covered.
- Roll the dough ball in the cinnamon sugar and then place in the bundt pan.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all crescent dough is used.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- While monkey bread cools, make glaze: In a medium bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, vanilla and 3 tablespoons of milk. Add more milk if needed. The glaze should be thick, but you should still be able to drizzle it.
- Flip bundt pan over a plate to release the monkey bread. Drizzle glaze over the top. Pull off pieces to eat!
Thanks to our friends at So Yummy for whipping up these sweet treats.