Peanut Butter Blondies
We've been told blondes have more fun and this blondies recipe is no exception. These Stuffed Puffs® Peanut Butter Blondies are the perfect mix of savory and sweet, making them a fan favorite. Simple and quick to whip up, these bars are the treat of the summer (right behind s'mores of course).
|5 Minutes||12 Bars|
- 6 Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Marshmallows
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar (lightly packed)
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Pinch of salt
- Beat together butter and brown sugar with an electric hand mixer.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until fully combined.
- Add flour and salt.
- Fold in peanut butter chips with a spoon.
- Spread into a well greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees until just starting to turn brown (about 25 minutes).
- Cut into 12 bars, place a Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallow on 6, top and bake 2-4 more minutes until Stuffed Puffs are soft.