Peanut Butter Cookie S'more
Hello rich, creamy peanut butter cookies mixed with ooey gooey chocolate filled marshmallows. This recipe will satisfy your every sweet tooth craving and leave you feeling stuffed with happiness (and chocolate). You're welcome.
|30-35 minutes||12 Servings|
- 6 Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 350º F. In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, light brown sugar, and egg. If you only have dark brown sugar, that’s fine, we recommend using about a tablespoon less. Dark brown sugar has more molasses, which means more liquid, so it can alter the texture of your cookie. So use a little less and you should be fine!
- Once your dough is homogenous, roll into 1-inch balls. From here, you can shape however you want. You could go classic and smash it down with a fork or be groovy and use a grid cooling rack!
- Once all of your cookies are pressed, bake them for 10-12 minutes.
- While your cookies are baking, toast some Stuffed Puffs!
- Cool your cookies for 2-5 minutes before using them to sandwich your toasted Stuffed Puffs.
Tips: Do not use fancy, natural peanut butter. It is too loosey goosey, and will make sad, spread out cookies. For optimal fluff and texture, we recommend using a more processed peanut butter, such as Skippy or Jif.
Thanks to our friends at So Yummy for whipping up these sweet treats.