Peanut Butter Cookie S'more
|30-35 minutes||12 Servings|
- 6 Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 350º F. In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, light brown sugar, and egg. If you only have dark brown sugar, that’s fine, we recommend using about a tablespoon less. Dark brown sugar has more molasses, which means more liquid, so it can alter the texture of your cookie. So use a little less and you should be fine!
- Once your dough is homogenous, roll into 1-inch balls. From here, you can shape however you want. You could go classic and smash it down with a fork or be groovy and use a grid cooling rack!
- Once all of your cookies are pressed, bake them for 10-12 minutes.
- While your cookies are baking, toast some Stuffed Puffs!
- Cool your cookies for 2-5 minutes before using them to sandwich your toasted Stuffed Puffs.
Tips: Do not use fancy, natural peanut butter. It is too loosey goosey, and will make sad, spread out cookies. For optimal fluff and texture, we recommend using a more processed peanut butter, such as Skippy or Jif.
Thanks to our friends at So Yummy for whipping up these sweet treats.