If you like piña coladas and getting lost around the campfire then this delightful drink is for you. Jazz up a cocktail favorite with some fluffy marshmallow goodness and be instantly transported to a mental tropical vacation. Palm trees not included.
For those under 21, this recipe is equally as delicious sans alcohol.
|10 Minutes||Approx. 1 Cocktail|
- 4 Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 3 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 6 oz coconut milk
- 8 oz light rum
- 2 oz orange juice
- Maraschino cherries, to garnish
- Heat oven to 350ºF degrees and toast Stuffed Puffs® until brown and soft (3-4 minutes).
- In a blender combine Stuffed Puffs® and coconut milk and blend.
- Add rum and orange juice and blend.
- Add frozen pineapple and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with cherries and serve.
If you do choose to indulge in this frozen treat, please do so responsibly.