Pumpkin S’mores Whoopie Pie
We're whooping it up with this delicious recipe. Yup, we said it and you'll understand just what we mean when you bite into these scrumptious pumpkin s'more whoopie pies.
|30 Minutes||10-12 Whoopie Pies|
- ½ bag of Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows (approx. 7 Stuffed Puffs®)
- 1 boxed yellow cake mix (plus ingredients required)
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl, mix cake mix according to package directions. Stir in pumpkin puree.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Use an ice cream scooper to portion cake mix and place 1-inch apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to cooling rack or another tray to cool.
- Place Stuffed Puffs® in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave, stirring occasionally until completely smooth.
- Spread melted Stuffed Puffs® on half of the cakes. Sandwich with tops and enjoy.
Thanks to our friends at So Yummy for whipping up these sweet treats.