Red Velvet Krispies
Red velvet lovers rejoice, this krispies recipe was made just for you. This rich, delicious recipe is smooth and crunchy at the same time and topped with the perfect cream cheese icing drizzle. Yum.
|10 Minutes||12 Krispies|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 3 tbsp butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies® Cereal
- ½ cup red velvet cake mix
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 12 oz container cream cheese frosting
- In a large nonstick saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter and Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows, stirring until smooth.
- Add in cake mix and stir to combine.
- Mix in cereal and stir until evenly coated.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Use a piece of wax paper to press Krispies into a greased 9 x 9-inch pan.
- When Krispies are cool, use a piping bag to drizzle frosting on top.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!