Rocky Road Brownies
What's better than chocolate, marshmallows and almond slivers? Not much. These brownies are delicious and the perfect sweet treat.
|45-50 Minutes||8-10 Brownies|
- ½ cup of Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 1 box brownie mix (plus ingredients required to make)
- ¼ cup of slivered almonds
- 5-6 Graham Crackers
- Cooking Spray
- Heat oven to the temperature required by your brownie mix.
- Mix brownie mix according to package directions.
- Cut 5 or 6 of the Stuffed PuffsⓇ into quarters and stir into brownie mix, along with most of the slivered almonds (reserving a few to sprinkle on top later).
- Coat a 9 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray. Layer graham cracker sheets in the bottom of the pan (you might need to break some to cover all the spaces).
- Pour brownie mix on top of the graham crackers, smoothing out the top.
- Bake for 3 minutes less than the time specified on your brownie mix.
- While brownies are in the oven, cut remaining Stuffed PuffsⓇ in half.
- When brownies are just about done, place halved Stuffed PuffsⓇ on top and sprinkle with remaining almonds.
- Return to oven and bake 3-4 more minutes until Stuffed PuffsⓇ are melted and slightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool, cut into squares and enjoy!
Thanks to our friends at So Yummy for whipping up these sweet treats.