Nacho average nachos. Yup, we’ll see ourselves out. But before we go, seriously try this incredible, ooey gooey dip of sweet, sweet goodness. It’s insanely delicious—trust us, we’re kind of the pros at making sweet treats.
|20 Minutes||Approx. 14 Pops|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Marshmallows
- 2 sleeves of graham crackers
- 2 cups of your favorite candy bars or other candy, cut into small pieces
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Place graham crackers from 1 sleeve into a zip lock bag. Seal the bag and use a rolling pin to crush the graham crackers.
- Cut Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows in half.
- Sprinkle half of the graham cracker crumbs over the bottom of an 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Evenly distribute half the marshmallows on top of the graham cracker crumbs, cut side down.
- Fill in the gaps between the Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows with candy chunks.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for a second layer of yum!
- Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes until melted and slightly golden at spots.
- While nachos bake, break remaining graham crackers into small rectangles. Insert them evenly along the edges of the dish for dipping once it is out of the oven. Serve while warm!