These s'mores bars are the perfect (and easy) dessert to have with the family when you're really craving a decadent treat. The perfect mix of chocolate and marshmallow, this treat is drool-inducing.
|30 Minutes + 1-2 hours refrigeration||6-8 Servings|
- 6-8 Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 2 sleeves graham crackers
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 ⅓ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a food processor or blender, process the graham crackers and peanut butter. We chose not to add sugar to the crust because the ganache and the Stuffed Puffs® will be sweet enough! But, if you’re tripping over not having sugar in the crust, add 2 tablespoons to the crust.
- Once the crust comes together (meaning that when pressed, it clumps together) press it into a lined 9×9 or 8×8 baking dish. Refrigerate the crust while you assemble the other ingredients.
- Warm up your cream in a saucepan and bring it to a simmer. Pour the chocolate chips in a bowl and pour the hot cream over the chips. Cover and let the cream melt the chips for five minutes. Mix the cream and chocolate mixture and once it has reached a smooth consistency, pour it into the crust.
- Cut the Stuffed Puffs® in half and place them cut-side down onto the ganache. Place the bars in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Once the ganache is set, use a torch to lightly toast the marshmallows. Slice into squares and serve immediately to enjoy the gooey, melty center of the Stuffed Puffs®.
Thanks to our friends at So Yummy for whipping up these sweet treats.