Cheesecake, meet s'mores. This delicious combo is sure to be a party favorite. It's rich, creamy and has just the right amount of marshmallows and chocolate for any occasion. We're not drooling, you are.
|75 Minutes||12-14 Slices|
- 2 bags Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 32 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Mix together graham crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Press mixture into the bottom of your pan and refrigerate.
- Combine chocolate chips and ¾ cup cream in a metal bowl and melt over simmering water.
- Once fully melted, pour mixture evenly on top of crust and refrigerate.
- In a small pot, combine 1/4 cup cream and 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows, stirring mixture over heat until smooth. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Whisk together cream cheese, vanilla, eggs, and remaining sugar. Once combined, whisk in Stuffed Puffs® mix.
- Spread evenly onto crust and bake until set (about 30-40 minutes).
- Remove from oven and immediately arrange Stuffed Puffs® halves on top.