We like our s'mores shaken, not stirred. Okay, we'll see ourselves out now, but in all seriousness this swanky cocktail is an incredibly delicious twist on a classic. I mean roasted marshmallows as an olive sub? Come on.
|10 Minutes||1 Martini|
- 2 Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 1 oz dark chocolate or milk chocolate Godiva liqueur
- ½ oz fluffed marshmallow vodka (you can always sub for whipped cream flavored vodka as a back-up)
- ½ oz heavy cream
- Chocolate syrup and crushed graham cracker for the rim
- Small bamboo sticks (for garnish)
- Take the rim of your glass and dip it into your chocolate syrup. Once coated, roll evenly through the crushed graham crackers.
Very slowly, pour the chocolate liqueur over an upside down spoon into the glass.
In a separate container, mix together the heavy cream and vodka.
Very slowly, pour your vodka and cream mixture over an upside down spoon (this will help give you a clean layered look).
Toast two skewered Stuffed Puffs® until browned to your liking and use as a garnish. Cheers.
If you do choose to indulge in this sweet adult treat, please do so responsibly.