We take your chips and queso and raise you waffle tacos stuffed with fluffy chocolate-filled marshmallows. These delicious tacos are sure to leave you drooling and in one happy food coma. Now, this is the kind of taco Tuesday we've been dreaming of.
|10-15 Minutes||1 Taco|
- 2 Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows per "taco"
- 1 frozen waffle (or homemade Belgian waffle if you're feeling fancy)
- Brownie bites (if you have, but you can also make without)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Lay the waffle flat on a clean, dry surface. Use a rolling pin to flatten the waffle as much as possible.
- Carefully hang the waffle over one grate of an oven rack, so it resembles the shape of an upside-down taco.
- Bake it until crispy and firm, about 5 minutes.
- Remove taco and let cool and harden.
- On a baking sheet, place your shell and add brownie and Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows.
- Toast in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Remove tray and sprinkle cinnamon sugar along the top for an added sweet treat.
- Remove, let cool and enjoy!