Maple Bacon Krispies
Aching for some bacon? Look no further than this sweet and salty snack. Quick, easy and the perfect morning twist on a classic favorite.
|20 Minutes||12 Krispies|
- 1 bag Stuffed Puffs® Classic Milk Chocolate Filled Marshmallows
- 3 tbsp butter
- 5 tbsp of maple syrup, split into 3 tbsp and 2 tbsp
- 8 slices thick cut bacon
- 5 cups Rice Krispies® cereal
- 12 oz container store bought cream cheese frosting
- ½ cup toasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Place your bacon on an oven tray. Once oven is heated, place the tray in the oven and cook at 350°F degrees until bacon is nice and crispy.
- Remove from oven and place on a paper towel to absorb the grease. Once dry, chop into small pieces.
- Place a large, nonstick pan on the burner and melt together butter, 3 tbsp maple syrup and Stuffed Puffs® Filled Marshmallows on medium-low heat until combined.
- Once mixed together, remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies®, half of the almonds and half of the bacon.
- Using a piece of wax paper, press the mixture into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the frosting and the last 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Once combined, spread the frosting onto the Krispies.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon bits and almonds. Cut into bars and enjoy!